Customer Service Representative
Littlest Prince Couture offers exclusive fashion for boys age 0-12, with casual and formal accessories and clothing. Not only do we offer fun, customizable clothing for little boys, but each purchase helps save an infant's life! 100% of the net profits from each sale is donated to help babies in need around the world. For more information, please visit www.littlestprince.com.
SUMMARY/OBJECTIVE: Achieves operational objectives on various projects. Duties may include customer service via multiple platforms, marketing, production, assisting with fulfillment, and other miscellaneous activities. Extensive computer skills are required, as well as internet research abilities, and strong communication skills (some skills can be trained on the job). Preference will be given to those with a combination of technical and communication skills as well as a sense of creativity and artistry.
This is a full time position, Monday - Friday. Daytime hours only. Pay ranges from $11-$14 per hour DOE.
· Respond to emails, phone calls, and other communication from customers
· Run reports & enter data as needed into various systems
· Assist with production and fulfillment of orders
· Miscellaneous customer service, sales, and marketing related activities
· Assist with special projects
· Ensure all projects and events are completed on time
· Maintain and initiate communication with customers and vendors
· Inventory and supplies management
· Other activities as needed – this position is expected to grow as the company grows
COMPETENCIES (knowledge, skills and abilities): Must be able to read, write, and speak the English Language. Intermediate proficiency in all Microsoft programs.
· Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities simultaneously and effectively
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to organize and prioritize
· Attention to detail
· Excellent time management skills
· Self motivated, strong leadership skills, and able to work independently
· Excellent Problem Solving Skills
· Sound Judgment
· Discreet/Trustworthy—may be entrusted with confidential information
· Professional and Courteous in every situation
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: High School Diploma or GED. At least three years of previous experience with customer service and in a busy office setting.
Preferred Education and Experience: Advanced education and experience preferred.
Littlest Prince Couture does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Littlest Prince Couture will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.